Venture Valley press
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Venture Valley?
Who developed the game?
Is the Venture Valley completely free?
What platforms is the game available on and what are the system requirements?
Android Minimum required OS: 5.x.x
iOS Minimum required OS: 11.x
Windows Minimum required OS: Windows 10
Mac Minimum required OS: High Sierra 10.3.6
What is the mission of the game?
What kind of game is Venture Valley?
Players go against both AI or real-world competitors to prove their skills and business prowess. They can play in multiplayer maps against friends by completing challenges for each game map.
What are the objectives in the game?
- Solo: Player starts a series of businesses in time-limited matches against the clock. They play against bots to achieve specific goals, and winning lets them advance to a final competition against a Venture League “boss” that gets them admitted in the Venture League.
- Multiplayer: A player can set up their own matches and invite friends to compete, or they can join online matches against other players.
A player has won when they have won all the contests for all the businesses and beat all the Venture League members to become a member of the Venture League. However, players can always continue to play custom matches or sponsored tournaments without limits.
How do you win in the game?
Winning and success takes multiple forms.
- Player progression -Players earn experience, higher player levels, skill points, money as they complete challenges that allow the player to grow their business portfolio and advance through the game unlocking new maps and multiplayer maps.
- Winning matches – The first player to complete all the match goals, such as walk 1500 dogs, earn 10K in revenue, to be crowned the winner. Players who gain a top-three finish on the match leaderboard get higher awards. Placing number one for a match goal earns the most and being the first player to complete all match goals earns the player bonus awards.
How long does it take to ‘win’ the game or build a successful business in the game?
Players can set up successful businesses within minutes. The first player to complete all match goals wins the match—and the match ends at that moment. If no player wins all the match goals time runs out on the match.
- Mapleburgs matches are no longer than 15 minutes.
- Brickyard matches are no longer that 30 minutes.
The Palms matches are no longer that 40 minutes.
Does Venture have ads?
Does Venture Valley sell my data?
What does Venture Valley teach its players?
Venture Valley helps teach financial literacy and entrepreneurship to young adults in an entertaining way. Players learn competitive skills to successfully startup a variety of funny and futuristic businesses while learning real-world principles and strategies for business success in real life. Player benefits include:
- Learning the language of finance and business.
- Learning how to apply real business concepts and strategies in a low-risk setting.
- Gaining confidence in knowing different business tools
- Practicing different approaches that translate into real-world business success.
What skills do players learn to become successful in the game and in real-life?
Venture Valley players learn about real-world entrepreneur concepts concepts and activities such as cause and effect pricing, wages, marketing, R&D, maintenance, product quality, commercial loans, savings/investing, gross vs net profit, and more. In addition, players begin to understand the cause and effect of:
- taking out loans in terms of payments
- % rates
- absolute costs.
Can I talk about or post videos of Venture Valley on social media?
Can I talk about or post videos of Venture Valley on social media?
Yes, please share Venture Valley with your friends and family.’
In game & Support
I need help with a game issue. Who can I contact?
How do the mentors help my game?
How do I create a match with my friends?
There are three types of matchmaking:
- For Solo Mode, which is single player, players play against bots and all bots are evenly matched against the players in terms of skills and businesses available.
- For Quickplay Multiplayer Mode maps unlock when players have achieved the related Challenge Map. All players being matched for a multiplayer match enter with the same business types and ranks.
- Custom Game Lobby. Players can set up private matches with friends. All businesses and events required for specific maps are available. Friends can dive in and help each other navigate the game on their own. These games will be stand-alone walled events.
I’m stuck. How do I get help in the game?
How do I find out what a word or term means in the game?
How do I join a tournament?
How do I set up Crossplay with my mobile and PC?
Will I lose my progress if I switch from my android to apple product or computer?
Can I play Venture Valley offline?
“I’ve never felt so rich!”
– Leo11101 , 2021-06-28
– teddy1012321444 , 2021-01-03
– FoodEggs , 2020-10-13
Financial Fridays: Singleton Foundation and Venture Valley Read full article here By Beth Harris, Head of Game Marketing at The Singleton Foundation One of the most engaging ways to teach is through play. Understanding the power of play, the Singleton Foundation...
Discovery Education and Venture Valley Partner to Launch New Educational Initiative Teaching Financial Literacy Through Games and Resources
Silver Spring, MD. (Monday, March 7, 2022) – Venture Valley video game team and Discovery Education announced today a new educational initiative – Discover Venture Valley – helping students build financial literacy and business skills. Discover Venture Valley empowers...
Be Your Own Boss in the Venture Valley Video Game Launch of PC and Mobile Business Strategy Game Lets Aspiring Entrepreneurs Win in Game and in Life Read full article here LOS ANGELES, Feb. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Build, Invest and Win with the new Venture...
CSL ESPORTS TO EXPAND SCHOLASTIC CURRICULUM OFFERINGS THROUGH NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH SINGLETON FOUNDATION
CSL ESPORTS TO INTRODUCE VENTURE VALLEY PC AND MOBILE GAME AS PART OF SUMMER CAMP EXPERIENCE WITH LEARN2ESPORT CSL Esports, operators of the nation’s largest collegiate esports league, today announced a partnership with the Singleton Foundation for Financial...
WASHINGTON, Sept. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- RedPeg, an independent experiential marketing agency behind gaming and esports marketing programs for Ubisoft, Square Enix, and Warner Bros., today announced that it has partnered with the Singleton...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Super League Gaming (Nasdaq: SLGG), a global leader in competitive video gaming and esports entertainment for everyday players around the world, and the Singleton Foundation for Financial Literacy and...
Venture Valley lets players build and grow their own successful business in a new casual esports-style multiplayer way
Venture Valley lets players build and grow their own successful business in a new casual esports-style multiplayer way Read full article here: https://www.pocketgamer.com/venture-valley/official-launch-android-ios/ This week is celebrated as the National...
CEO Announces Winners at 2021 Global Conference and Pitch Competition Friday, November 5, 2021 Posted by: Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, Inc. Nearly 500 student entrepreneurs, and their faculty advisors, were in downtown Tampa last weekend for the 38th Annual...
Venture Valley. Coming soon, and the industry is taking notice…
Read more about it on the Tampa Bay Newswire. https://www.tampabaynewswire.com/2020/02/26/announcing-collegiate-bizlaunch-week-84403
Want to Know More?
Sign up for more information:
Check all that apply:
- VReceive Monthly Product Update E-newsletter
- VJoin Game Testing Team
- VRequest Press/Influencer Information